Grandma has been playing WoW for almost 10 years now...


My fiance's grandmother has been playing WoW with her since Burning Crusade. It's one of her favorite things to do. She may not be top DPS, and she's almost guaranteed to die from standing in things she shouldn't be, but she always tries her best. We have a small, casual guild on Drak'thul [US] that's fully cleared N Nighthold and just last week downed Trilliax on Heroic. Grandma makes it to every raid and is always entertaining.The reason I wanted to share this is today is Grandma's 66th birthday. My fiance had a small request that she wanted to share:Hey guys, today is my grandmas birthday. She's been playing wow with me for almost 10 years,and it's honestly one of her most favorite things. I was wondering if anyone has a free second to visit your mailbox and send her a happy birthday in game mail, it would probably make her day when she gets on again. Her character is (Horde) Lonebeauty-Drak'thul (for cross realm make sure you copy and paste or type exactly as is) And please, keep it friendly of course.I know that she'd be absolutely tickled to receive a mailbox full of birthday wishes.I've learned that in game mail is limited by battlegroup, so not everyone can send mail from their realm. Reckoning US Battlegroup[edit] Clarified that we are on a US realm, and also added that mail is limited by battlegroup.