Warning: Do not buy RBG Boosts


Good morning everyone,This morning I had the pleasure of waking up to a permanent ban on my WoW account. Not a 6 month ban, permanent.After looking into the matter, the ban is related to RBGs, and what I did was buy an RBG boost a few months back to get a mount token.I am of course 100% responsible and this is a 100% deserved ban, I am only here to warn people who might purchase a boost for the Artifact skin or AP or even mount tokens like me.To give you an idea of how the boost was set up. It was in negative 1000 MMR and the booster had both teams and all he did was not join the BG with his alliance guys. So every game was empty.I am just sad about how stupid I was to go for a boost like this, told my self "it's been around for years nothing bad will happen" yeah that was not smart at all.Edit: for those wondering, I received a response to my ticket. Basically says I was caught I was banned won't be overturned or reduced.