Rest in peace to my grandmother Angryannie


Hey guys,If this isn't aloud please delete.Today I lost my Grandmother. She was very special to me she is not good at all with technology and she made the effort to learn world of Warcraft (In classic) and bought her own new pc and microphone for ventrilo to be able to spend time with me while I was young. While she was in the ICU right before she left us we talked about those times and how much she hated the Murlocs because they were such a hassle. She was a night elf female Hunter named angryannie. I know most of you won't care but I wanted to share this story in hopes it might touch home with someone. I will be making a twink Nelf Hunter named angryannie on classic release and I will kill all of the Murlocs :).Rest in peace Angryannie. I love you so much.