A Race Re(night)borne


I know that I am hardly the first to really fall in love with the Nightborne as a race with everything they bring to the world like their lore and aesthetic to the astounding city of Suramar. That said, I know I am also not the first to ask for upgrades and additions to the playable race, since what we have still falls short of the expectations we had as we aided Thalyssra with the Nightfallen rebellion.I've thrown together a visual summary of the changes and additions I would like to see and I'd love some feedback and discussion from the community to see if anyone feels similarly! I mainly cover character customization and the justification for adding druids as a class as well as some ideas for Nightborne druid forms. The justification includes a bit of lore to tie in why I believe Nightborne should be druids, so for that reason I've marked this post as a spoiler, so please be aware of that.Here is the Imgur link.Take a look and let me know what you think!EDIT: I am floored by the passionate response and suggestions people have provided since I posted this. I'm working on including some suggestions and updating the photos. I'll edit this post with updates soon! Thank you everyone!