Without getting sobby


Hey all, I hope this is an appropriate place to post this. Without getting too emotional on Reddit, I’m looking for someone who can create a piece of artwork for me.My dad passed away on Tuesday suddenly at 51 years of age. He got me into World of Warcraft back when Burning Crusade first launched. I remember spending hours on progressing through Tempest Keep with him. I was still in high school and he would let me stay up late for a few more pulls. He played WoW up until a few months before he passed. He was a huge pet collector and I always made fun of him for it. I’ve already asked my mom if I can take over his account in order to continue on with his legacy. As lame as it sounds, I don’t think his WoW characters should die. I’ll probably focus on collecting pets, because that’s what he would do. As lame as I think it is.Anyway, back to the original reason for this post. I would love to get his main WoW character drawn for my mom. I thought I’d start on here and see if anyone has connections to someone to draw it up for her. I would obviously compensate the work. We can talk about the details over PM. Appreciate any guidance. Thanks all.