Would you support WoW being shut down for a few months if it meant workers could go on strike to demand better pay, better conditions, and a better overall game?


I just keep hearing about how awful Blizzard is to their employees, and it's obviously resulting in a pretty mediocre gaming experience.I get that there are a few people out there who have made careers out of playing wow, and a lot of passionate people who have made it a big part of their life. But I wonder if part of the reason Blizz employees dont strike is because they'd feel guilty for hurting the consumer.I personally would not mind a lapse in WoW's availability, if it meant it could come back months later as a much more satisfying experience.Edit: As many people have pointed out, unionizing would need to be a big part of this, and I agree.I also recognize that with the world in the state that it's in, people do not want to risk their jobs. I agree with that as well. This may not be the right time for workers to try and demand more, but I still think that it's something they should fight for in the future.Final Edit: I really appreciate all the discussion that came from this. I learned a lot and I appreciate people who came forward with some points that I hadn't considered. Some people were nasty, which isn't surprising, but it's still a shame.I just want to see WoW improve in a lot of ways, the same as I think many of us do. Would a strike be the best way? Maybe not. But I wonder if there's any way to get Blizz executives to stop destroying a game we all love.Also.. the amount of anti union people here seriously surprised me. I wonder if any of you have worked at a job with a union and have had the chance to see what that's like. It's sad to see so many people falling for corporate propaganda. You really don't know what's good for you.