Curse/Overwolf Alternative Addon Manager - Singularity


With Overwolf taking over CurseForge it looks like alternative addon managers are all the rage, but I noticed most are still lacking some basic features like browsing for new mods and backing up settings and currently installed addons. With that in mind, I decided to make myself one with all of the features I liked from Twitch/Curse and then some.Singularity Addon Manager - https://ift.tt/2G7XTsW of the features I added to Singularity:Automatically check for updates to currently-installed addonsBrowse for new addons from CurseForge and TukUI in-appBackup/Restore WTF folder and Addon directory (REALLY important with ShadowLands coming up)I'm adding cloud backups, support for other games, and addon uploads directly to singularitymods.com in the coming weeks/months. I'd love to hear what other features you're looking for and any other feedback you might have.edit I'll fix the issue(s) with non-standard installation directories tomorrow. Thanks for the reports!edit 2 Just released version 0.2.2 which includes a "Find More" option under the game version select drop down to identify additional flavors of WoW. You can point it to the flavor directory (eg "/_classic") or the root WoW installation directory for it to identify all versions at once. I also fixed a bug that caused the addon identification refresh to fail in some situations.