I created a Shadowlands-inspired UI. It's now available for everyone to use!


Hello! I created a Shadowlands UI using art that Blizzard created for Shadowlands as a foundation.I was going for a more modern looking UI that wasn't so paired down as I am not planning on being as "hardcore" this expansion.You can download ShadowlandsUI on WoWInterface now! Installation is quite easy as everything is automated, for the most part, but please read my thorough Installation instructions/FAQ to save yourself any headaches or questions :)It was a fun project and honestly way more work and tinkering than I ever could have imagined for what I thought was a relatively straight forward endeavor!Included in the UI are a bunch of custom assets, many of which I put together using Blizzard's own Shadowlands art as a foundation.Here's a quick video demonstrating the UI in party and solo combat along with a quick demo of the reputation bar show/hide. (Sorry about capture quality, just used Radeon's software...)​https://ift.tt/35Iqm1t