What are some fun (PvE) things to grind for?


I have just been re-diagnosed with Thyroid cancer (the really bad kind), and will be unable to move much or be very active at all. It sucks, but Ai need to find the fun and happy parts of today so I can keep myself sane ;). I just read a Chronicle in the hospital and loved it, and have an itch to play the game for a long time! WoW helps me take a lot of the physical and mental pain out of some of these days, and I was wondering what your favourite mounts are to grind or farm for. I did the netherwing grind during my first cycle a month or so ago, but this time it will take a while longer to recover (:/), and so I will need a lot more to do! Thanks in advance.EDIT: sorry if I didn't get to reply to everyone, there has been such great support here, and I thank everyone for it! My goal for the next week is to have Rivendare's Deathcharger, the Champion of the frozen wastes title and green fire for my warlock. Thanks again everybody!