CRZ has no place in zones like the Timeless Isle and Isle of giants.(rant)


I'm trying to farm the tusks of Mannoroth. To do so I need to get a lot of charms for a lot of reroll tokens. These charms can be farmed on the timeless isle. I thought I'd be done quickly as I play on a low pop server with barely any people from the other faction.Wrong.I've tried to farm these frogs 5 times in the past 3 days and every single time there's a group of 5 from the opposing faction tagging the entire area.A similar thing happened when I wanted to grind Emperor Shaohao rep, which you get by killing mobs in the area which requires a legendary cloak. I went there, again, like 5 times. Every single time nearly every mob would be dead. I even tried doing it at like 5 am and still every single mob was dead.CRZ is meant to make the world seem more alive, but nobody wants to see other people while farming rep mobs, least of all from the other faction. I play on a low pop pve realm and the only thing I've seen on the timeless isle are players from the other faction. I play on my realm to escape this kind of bullshit and now I'm forced to deal with it again in old content. There's no benefit to seeing players from other factions through CRZ on pve realms, it just makes everything way more annoying.This forum posts accurately describes my feelings towards CRZ in general: http://ift.tt/2vj1Owi: Managed to farm for like 10 minutes until two Orcs starting stealing all my tags. This is infuriating.