Today after more than 10 years I played my old lvl 60 character, thanks to awesome Blizzard GM.


So long story short, 10-ish years ago I played World of Warcraft on my old account. Since then I changed account(s) and forgot all about it. On my old account I had a level 60 undead rogue on Bladefist realm. I never had money for TBC back then so I was forced to be 60 and do what I could do. And that was PVP, and thanks to awesome guild called Unique I managed to do some Vanilla raiding (they were all good geared level 70 players, so they boosted me through. Edit: If per any chance there is a redditor here who was in that guild back then, I want to you know that you managed to boost not only my gear, but my self esteem as well and thank you from the bottom of my heart).So few days ago I remembered that somewhere out there is my cringy named Undead Rogue Deathshadow. I reached out to Blizzard with what info I had, and that info being some specifics about my character (he had High Warlord Shoulders equipped, a Frostwolf mount, I mentioned people on my friend list). I didnt remember my old accounts username, let alone password.Here is a little story about how it all happened, a pic of my old new Rogue, and some pics of nostalgia.This is also a post of appreciation for all the amazing people that work for Blizzard. Keep on being amazing.