You'll never appreciate how much content Legion's really got until you leave for a few months


As in the title - it's mindblowing.Due to many unforeseen circumstances, lots of ups and downs with my own business and a new apartment I had to take a break from gaming for a whil-- heh, "gaming", who am I kidding, like I played any other game than WoW anyways.Whoa, I left a while before 7.2, so just TWO content patches. In previous expansions (maybe except MoP and Krasarang PvP content) content patches weren't that impactful, you could miss it and then get up to speed in mere hours.Now? What the fuck is even happening. I remember maxing my artifact, and now AK is global, I have to unlock additional tier of talents, then some new talents, THEN THE CRUCIBLE. AP is raining from the sky btw.Okay, so Broken Shore - so much to do even after a week, Mage Tower challenges, grinding rep like in the ye olde days, waiting for specific dailies for achievements (I'm a whore), farming Nethershards, Sentinax events, rares which are actually entertaining. Amazing patch, kinda wish I had been there with you all.So... Argus. I'm speechless, it's like Timeless Isle really (which I loved and still have some farming to do). Lore is... kinda entertaining? Farming is fun, lack of flying makes it pretty mandatory to group up, Fel Reaver near Krokuun fucked me up like 2 times already, good fun, nostalgia and all. Oh, and lots of opportunities to quickly gear up, so I'll probably be able to gather a pug tomorrow (EU peasant) for Antorus N and actually maybe have some fun with it.right,it'stotallynotlikethefirstbossisgonnafuckupallfor3hoursstraightPlaying for nearly two weeks now and I'm nearly done with most of the stuff with those two hubs (excluding reps ofc, will take a lot of WQs still - at least they're not dailies) and I didn't even touch the following:Fishing ArtifactM+, like maybe one or twobattlegrounds and new currencyArchaeologyso much Wardrobe to farmso many new mountsnot much time for raiding really, being occupied with QUESTS AND STUFF all the time - like what, doing quests on max level instead of raiding? This is new and kinda amazing how wheels are turningbattle petsalts and theirfreaking artifact campaigns - and then there's a FoS for all 12? D:I surely forgot about something, because I'm actually overwhelmed - mostly in a good way. What doesn't work for me? Not sure how to call it, but something like "too much content" simply doesn't cut it. It's definitely overwhelming completionists like me, but I'm mostly satisfied, because I can plan ahead and slowly tick stuff on my to-do spreadsheets without fear that I'll run out of things to do.However, there is this uneasy feeling that I won't be able to do everything like it was a case before, simply due to lack of time. But I'm okay with it, Legion is for everyone now and it's awesome - I may not be able to achieve everything, but on the other hand, do I have to?Thank you all for being there in the world, helping me killing rares and stuff - not gonna leave you all anytime soon!