For the past 3 expansions I haven't really gotten the point of World Bosses?


In MoP atleast they dropped mounts, ever since they are just a random "roll a coin for an average piece of lewt"They arn't a cool boss experience that you fight in the open world, they are less engaging than a "kill 5 sheep" quest because in those world bosses nothing you do will even matter, the mechanics don't matter because people corpse run and outnumber the boss, so why even bother?Won't it be better to just use the development time to instead of making 6 pointless open world bosses, just create 2 extra one-boss-only raids with proper mechanics? Back in my day, an expansion launched with an "Onyxia's Lair"/"Magtheridon's Lair/"Eye of Eternity" etcPlease don't respond with the classic "game sux" "quit playing" "stoopid devs" comments, my IQ cannot go any lower at this point.Edit: just to be clear, I don't think they need to work to make world bosses fun or hard or whatever. The concept of world bosses has always seemed stupid and pointless to me. Even in Vanilla. I'm 99% sure WotLK had no world bosses and no one missed or cared about them at all.