Joana, famous for his Vanilla WoW leveling guides, is currently streaming his 2006 1-60 world record speedrun


From his stream:"The VOD playing was recorded back in 2006 during actual Vanilla WoW. This speedrun is currently the worlds fastest time from 1-60 in Vanilla WoW (patch 1.9.2) with a time of 4 days 20 hours and 50 minutes. This was done on the Jubei'Thos realm (official vanilla WoW Blizzard server, launched in January of 2006). Joana was also first to level 60 on the server. I may type in chat, but will not be using a mic as this is being streamed from my other PC. Please follow for future Classic WoW Speedruns!This is the only full 1-60 video of Vanilla WoW in existence. Plus it is the world record time from 1-60 in Vanilla. Unfortunately, I have no other Vanilla WoW videos. I plan to play this back continuously with small breaks in between until Classic Beta comes out. This is really my only chance to get to communicate with my Twitch fans as I am unable to stream live gameplay right now and I am working on Vanilla WoW leveling guides every day as well."Give the guy some love! http://bit.ly/2Rl6qfT