Playing classic genuinely makes me appreciate retail class design


I want to preface this by saying that I really hate BFA class design, it is one of the main reasons I dislike this expansion and stopped playing. However after playing classic spriest I am in awe of how fucking mind-numbingly boring classics design is.At lvl 27 my rotation consists of pre-cast MB, SWP, and proceeding to auto-attack a mob to death. Past this point there are almost no main rotation spells to look forward to with the exception of flay replacing wands, and inner focus which won't change anything since its a 3 min clearcasting CD (from what I have read). I like to make fun of retail shadows 3 button rotation but even that design seems godlike compared to this.There are no interesting interactions between spells, no difficulty in execution, and there barely anything to do. Retail shadow does suffer from some of these issues but man do I miss playing that garbage fucking spec after experiencing classic.