Proposition for Account Wide Reputations


I have been doing a lot of thinking recently about what champion I am going to be maining for the upcoming expansion. Every time this thought process begins, I am immediately filled with dread knowing that everything I've done (in terms of Reputations) to this point is left behind unless I stay with the same character.My proposition is that we make reputation account wide (only once exalted) UP TO THE CURRENT EXPANSION. If this was implemented, it would find a balance between all of the work you put in during previous expansions, yet keep alts and other characters from benefiting during the current expansion. I understand that there would still need to be restrictions so that you dont have a level 19 twink running around with a Legion enchantment, but that is easily avoided by having a level requirement to used the items. This is by no way meant to be a work around to the grind required for the achievement but instead a way to not lose what you have already worked for on a different character during a different expansion.I am aware that there are addons that do this for you but having it in game through the interface similar to account wide achievements would be a quality of life change that would be overwhelmingly appreciated.​Thank you,A fellow wow player​P.S. Im genuinely curious to Asmongold's opinion on this as I know he also shares the completionist mentality and also has had the dedication and commitment to do all his work on 1 character.