7 years on a normal PVE realm, tried a RP and got "friends" within minutes (Argent Dawn)


This is something weird. I mean, in 7 years on a random PVE server (Shadowsong-EU) I rarely managed to exchange any word with randoms, while questing/leveling.Today I started a fresh hunter with some heirlooms and zero gold (meh, it sucks!) and by level 7 I already had some random chats with other players who simply wanted to chat in RP style (I tried my best too, even if I'm not into acting really).I now understand the fuzz about RP. I mean the starting area (Alliance) is a living, breathing place where you see others "living their lives". On Shadowsong I always felt like I was playing a single player game online. Argent Dawn it's like a completely different game...Too bad my main, alts and 300K gold are elsewhere. The money Blizzard asks to realm transfer is qay too much. But I would do it today, if I could.Bravo, RP players. You really make a difference! I just find a bt weird/uncomfortable at orgy/sex scenes inside the inn @ Goldishre but... that's ok. It was a bedroom after all