Please Blizzard, make realm transfers easier


So this is kind of a rant and kind of a cry for help that someone at Blizz might see it.We all know WoD didn't go as planned and although I'm disappointed I'm going to continue to play WoW, however a lot of the people I used to play with aren't, for them it was the last straw and in recent months I've found new people to play with, albeit on another realm and these people have also lost friends and are talking to people on other realms too. The point of talking about this is that because WoD caused so many people to leave, many people are stuck on servers with no friends and if you're someone like me who has 4 lvl 100s on one server and 3 on another, not sharing gold or items becomes an absolute chore. This would be fine if Blizzard did some kind of bundle deal for characters but sadly they don't, meaning I'll have to pay within the region of £50-£70 just to have my lvl 100s all on one realm, something I really don't want to do.So Blizzard please, even if its a limited time or a limited number of free ones or something, please give us a way to bulk transfer our characters so we can enjoy legion to its fullest.