Blizzard, Make More Audio Dramas!


I just rewatched The Tomb of Sargeras (https://youtu.be/iYAiQkiUsAk) audio drama and I had forgotten how amazing it was. The level of tension, the powerful imagery, the connections and insights to familiar characters, it's all just so immersive. I feel like that aside from cutscences, stuff like that is a bit harder to pull of in-game.I'm sure another one is planned for next expansion due to the overwhelmingly positive response, I just love the potential idea of these being more frequent. How cool would it be to listen to a story about Turalyon and Alleria battling through worlds against the legion, or perhaps a retelling of the Burning Crusades arrival on Argus and Velen's exodus as a result?Not sure if here is the best place to catch Blizzes attention, but it's worth a shot.