Here's a spreadsheet I made for leveling alts (Horde side only tho)


Pretty much the title, I should preface this by saying that I have fully upgraded all of my heirlooms, I don't have Draenor flying yet, and you will need the toy called "The Azeroth Campaign". Also: this is my own opinion, which means that this is the way that I found to be the most efficient whilst also being enjoyable :)Edit: The spreadsheet is aimed primarily at DPS specs, with the idea that starting from level 15, when the dungeon finder becomes available, you queue up for every dungeon once or twice to complete its quests. While in queue, you'll be questing in the zones I recommend! If you're playing a healer or a tank though, and queue times get really short, it can be more efficient to only run random dungeons for the bonus exp.Edit 2: Added some notes to the legion section (clarity yey)Google docs link: http://ift.tt/2vUfj1y you have a suggestion to make this more fun and/or efficient, please share your thoughts with me in a comment so I may consider making changes and if this gets popular I may invest some time to make an alliance version to this :D