When world of Warcraft finally shuts its doors for good, where is the final place you would log out?


This is something I've been thinking about...the place i would choose to spend my final minutes in the world of Azeroth when the servers go offline for the final time.I keep shuffling through the good times I've had in the game and all of the friends who have come and went throughout the years in the game and there are many spots around the map that bring back an almost tragic sense of nostalgia. While waiting for battleground queues I sometimes visit these places. The crossroads. Ulduar. Howling Fjord. Serpents Spine. But to choose a final spot to visit to end my Journey after all this time?...difficult.I really do think that I'd spend the last few minutes in the game on the timeless Isle, overlooking the sea. It was the last time in wow when all my friends played. The very peak of the game for me, at least.Where would you choose to logout for the last time?