Remove cloaks from M/M+ loot table.


My Priest has received two drops out of 3 dungeons last night. Both of them were cloaks. I went on my main today, first dungeon, first drop, first cloak. It is impossible, at least to my knowledge, to get a cloak that's better than the legendary one, especially during Heroic Week, so why are they still there? I understand leaving them in for Normal and Heroic dungeons, but for the love of god, remove them from M/M+ . I've heard they removed them from the chest though, that is good, you were almost done.Imagine current Legion content at that time dropping weapons, or Nyalotha dropping 460 / 475 capes; that's pretty much how I see this.Sorry if this was posted before, but I am pretty annoyed that there is a possibility to get a drop that will never be an upgrade, as long as you have the legendary one. (and that i keep getting cloaks, of course.)