Beta Players, does the future look hopeful?


Hubby and I have been going back and forth on WoW for years. We met playing during Wrath, and it has always been a big part of our lives. Like many others, we've taken breaks during the really rough dry spells, like at the end of MoP and WoD. We've enjoyed raiding and many, many of the other amazing aspects of this game. Now, onto the real bits.Warlords kind of hurts us. I know, how squishy are we?! But seriously, we were feeling super excited about it after the drought that came from the gap at the end of Mists. My husband was so bothered by it, he actually said he was done permanently. I convinced him to hear me out, as I gave him every bit of information and detail I could find about Warlords. He was hooked by the time release hit.We had a blast leveling and raiding through the first tiers. Sadly, we saw the decline happening, and we started losing guild members and regular raiders. They were bored, we were bored, and 6.1 was a pretty heavy let down. Overall, we all felt like the expansion was super lacking, and it didn't take long for us and many of our friends to quit again.We've both subbed back a couple of times since then, to get flying and dink around. We never came back full swing, but we are definitely wanting to for Legion. My husband is less optimistic than I, and he thinks it's going to be a waste of time. His honest belief is that we are going to see a repeat of WoD, because he believes that is the new standard for WoW. Now I'm looking into Beta hard, hoping to see something to really up his spirits and give him real hope.Neither one of us got into Beta, and that's okay. No complaints here. I've been watching streamers, videos, reading forum after forum, but I cannot find what I need. I want you guys, the ones who got into Beta and hit end-game again, to help me out. Tell us what you think of it. How are World Quests? Do they just feel like a different type of dailies? Are artifacts a big enough deal that they really make the expansion feel full? I'm not here for balance complaints. Blizz rarely gets that right and discussions often just lead to arguments. I want to know about all class halls and the new follower system. Does this stuff feel good and like something that will keep players going, or is it like WoD?I know I'm asking for a lot of opinions, but I think it will help. I want honesty and real thoughts, not the stuff that is sugar coated. Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!TL;DR: If you have beta access and have gotten well into the meat of the expansion, please share your thoughts and feelings on it. I want to know!