Unable to play much due to illness and unable to refund Legion digital pre-order, GM makes my weekend with what I needed to help me through (and a super neat gift!)


I've been going through a very rough time these past few months with chronic pain that no one doctor has been able to find causation for. In March I took leave from my raid group as I just couldn't keep up. In April I logged on occasionally to farm xmog, say hi to my people, and keep that gold flowing.This month I tried twice to get back into HFC and help gear up new players. I couldn't stick it out as far as Gorefiend. I've been pretty down, preferring to play Heroes and now Overwatch since it's easy to hop in, play a match or three with some friends, then back out once I find my hands, back, or whatever body part radiates with pain to the point that I need to just walk away.So, pretty defeated and sad over not having been able to be there for my guild and not planning to give Legion a progression attempt, I requested a refund. Since I'd claimed all the digital goodies and used up the 100 boost, they could not refund the purchase, but I did get this reply, and it was exactly what I needed at the moment (validation, understanding) while battling an invisible illness and caving to depression.Greetings Venabili,Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support. Game Master Therarnnys at your service!I understand you're going through a rough time right now. I know the pain, I've had pretty consistent pain through out my body and no one can figure out why. But don't you worry buddy we get through these things! Hang in there.I saw that you play mostly horde on wow but since you haven't been able to play too much recently I figured the least I could do was get you Rexxar in Heroes of the Storm.I hope this helps a little. If you have any other issues please don't hesitate to contact us again. Things will get better!Sincerely Game Master Therarnnys Blizzard Entertainment Us.Battle.netThank you Therarnnys. I might have even cried a wee bit from this, but they were tears of joy and relief. I'm sorry you've had to endure the same things I'm dealing with, however, I thank you deeply for sharing and giving me your understanding.I can't wait to step into the Nexus tomorrow and take up the mantle of the Champion of the Horde and Misha.Edit: Formatting.