I have a confession: I'm pretty sure I personally am responsible for everything that's happened the past 2 years. Garrosh, the Iron Horde, Gul'dan, this third legion war...all of it.


I need to get this off my chest. When the dark portal reopened, I was the one who led Thrall to meet the son of Grom Hellscream. When Garrosh learned of his father's deeds, killed Cairne Bloodhoof and became warchief with grand ambitions? My fault. The battle of Orgrimmar would never have happened if I'd kept my mouth shut. Then Garrosh went to this other dimension and...Well guys I screwed around there too. One of the first things I did was set Gul'dan free. It seemed like a fine idea at the time and Khadgar was alright with it - even if he is a shit wizard - so...my bad.This whole new Legion invasion sparked by Gul'dan wouldn't have happened if I'd just left him where he was or at least cut his throat. This all pales in comparison to my greatest sin however...I battled Illidan in the Black Temple...years ago. Another lifetime ago we failed to destroy him. I had him at my mercy and let him be captured rather than killed. If there was no body for Gul'dan to use, if I had just stayed away from the Mag'har and went fishing instead of going off to visit Outland, millions would still be alive.I am the greatest threat Azeroth has faced thus far and it was all through bumbling idiocy and ill-advised meddling, rather than malicious intent. That makes it all worse somehow. Through it all I've gained so much power and collected so many powerful weapons and spells...I'm afraid I can't be stopped. I've slain gods, dragons, spirits, demons and everything in between. The only thing I have been accused of that I never did was murder this guy named Mankirk's wife.I wanted to come to this world, influence it and change it in the ways I thought best and now look at things. If only I'd just been content with the world's beauty as it was, stayed home and went fishing...