About the Lucid Nighmare Ulduar puzzle solve


Yesterday I was participating in the Lucid Nightmare Mount hunt together with the WoW Secret Finding discord channel, and we were stuck on the Ulduar puzzle for hours. After much discussion about the possible pattern, some people, included myself, were convinced that the pattern had to be symmetrical, as there was no way to tell where it started and where it ended. So I filled the whole board with lights and started clearing the corners, and my idea was to some kind of squared Asterisk or star. To my surprise, not 10 minutes into clicking the lights symmetrically to make a shape, all the lights disappeared and the 4 red lights with the parchment appeared. Even though some people already had posted a screenshot of that, they were dismissed as fake, so I was freaking out, just pressed screenshot and posted to the Discord without much more information.Then insanity ensues. I was FLOODED by mentions and DMs, I couldn't respond to anything because the discord room was in slow mode. HUNDREDS of people sending messages to me, at the same time, both on the channel and in game. People questioned me, called me a troll, a liar, people were calling for my ban from the channel, some people were offering gold to tell them the solution and not make it public, I received death threats if I revealed the solution, all sorts of messages you can imagine.Keep in mind that I also couldn't just show the solution on a whim, as all the lights disappeared and I had no way of drawing a 20x20 grid in discord by the time I was being flooded by messages. I tried putting a group together to show them the solution, but since I was in a different lockout, it wouldn't let people join my group. So I started a group over, invited some random people from the discord and a couple of mods, and I showed them the solution and then it was done.Then I was thanked, praised, hated, death threated all over again after the confirmation, and those messages keep coming even today. Personally, I've been in a really fragile psychological state, because my wife passed away 3 months ago and it's been extremely hard getting over it, and the anxiety this caused to me was intense to the point of feeling physically ill. Today I'm feeling better but still kinda "shocked" for having caused such an impact in the community.It was amazing participating in this hunt and having actually helped solving part of it, but for now, I'll stand down and just wait for the solution and get the mount. I don't think I can deal with that kind of pressure again if I happen to find another solution (which I doubt would happen, but who knows). Since the passing of my wife (who also was a huge WoW fan) the game has been a really great way for me to divert a little from my life, I haven't even been around on reddit like used to, but I found some courage for this post. So I'll dedicate this little achievement of mine to her memory.Sorry for the long post and possible mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. I hope you guys appreciate all the work being done from everyone hunting for clues for the mount, I never expected to dive that deep into it but I hope it was for the best.