I have done them all so you won't try any (don't do that while on Argus Antoran Wastes)


While playing the new Argus patch on PTR, on Antoran Wastes I have tried different things:I jumped on the Fel Core (the big Fel / Lava substance which surrounds the place). There is no way to get your corpse back, you have to resurrect at the Spirit Healer.I have stayed in the fel storm / tornado thingy. Guess what... you are going to die :) The good news is you can get your corpse backI have stayed off the shelter while ship bombardments where on. You die! (You can get your corpse back)I walked the Burning Breach bridge. I have died like 4-5 times until the end. Managed to reach the other side. Path is blocked for upcoming patches and there is nothing there but a close-up view of the place.Am I missing something else? Write bellow please! Thanks!