(Allied Race Spoilers) "At the hour of her third death..." Theory


"At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming", and I think I know how.Firstly, I'm fairly confident Il'gynoth is referring to Alleria due to the fact she says "Sometimes I feel that I have already died twice. Once when we were presumed lost on Draenor, and again when gripped by the shadow of the fallen naaru." That's good enough for me.I don't think it's referring to Azeroth because, according to Xal'atath, Azeroth has already died three times. "This land has seen so much upheaval. The Cataclysm, the Sundering, the Scouring. You really have no idea."I don't think it's referring to Sylvanas because she has also already died three times (killed by Arthas, suicide at Icecrown, killed by Lord Godfrey).And I don't think it's referring to Jaina because her metaphorical deaths at Theramore and Stratholme aren't as convincing, but that's just me.Anyway, at some point in the Netherlight Temple, Xal'atath says "The walls between realms are thin here, so easy to tear open. Do you know what would happen if true shadow and light would meet here?" Thing is, we do. Kind of.During the Nightborne introduction to the Horde, Alleria visits the Sunwell. Upon contact with its "waters", there is a violent explosion that tears open several void portals and summons in a bunch of void creatures. Do you see where I'm going?My prediction is that Alleria will die her third death during BfA, and Turalyon will attempt to heal or resurrect her with the Light. The subsequent explosion will be what ushers in the Void Lords. Or Old Gods. Or whatever. Point is, we need to curb their romance now before it dooms us all.EDIT:I also want to bring up that there has been repeated mention of some kind of circle throughout Legion, but I can't figure out what it is.At some point during Legion, Xal'atath says "This trifling skirmish is little more than a distraction. The true battle draws neigh as the circle nears completion."Il'gynoth in the Emerald Nightmare says "Your coming was foretold in the rings. The long circle is nearly complete."Sargeras tells Aggramar that "The circle nears completion. The mortals must not disrupt the rebirth."Page 6 of Ogmot's Dream Journal reads "Other hammers here now. Dey talk and talk bout Argus. Bout da one dat got wakened. Bout great victory dat our enemy not even notice." But then the last page reads "Fool! Da circle awakened us all!"THE NUMBERS, MASON. WHAT COULD THEY MEAN?