Just go into WoW


And man is it fucking amazing. Through countless input from other people who recommended the game and didn't, I finally decided to give it a try and subscribe to the game.Holy fuck is the game addicting. I don't know what it is but I just cant stop doing quest and dungeons. I start at 5 in the afternoon and its already 9 when I look back at the clock. I love this game so much right now that I decided to buy Legion so I can prepare for the upcoming expansion coming in seven months. I haven't even used my 100 character boost because I feel like I should level up my very first character to max level just like everyone else did.TLDR; Thank you to those who convinced my to get into this game. Its awesome and addicting and now I can see why it is the most popular MMO in the world. Can't wait to see what comes!