Can the mage tower uptime be increased and downtime be decreaSed or just have it up permanently until BfA?


So like many other people I'm trying to do as many challenges as I can. I don't have all of the classes on max level so I'm leveling classes so I can do their challenges. I've leveled a warlock and she got to max level 9 days ago, she's currently 938 so I'm going to hopefully get all of the challenges next time the mage tower is up, but I could've probably already done all of the warlock ones a few days ago if it was up. I know BfA is not that close but it's 15 weeks and 5 days away from writing this post. I could probably level and gear up at-least 3 more classes if not more for the challenge, but if the mage tower was up all the time it would be much faster to complete the challenges.So what I think blizzard should do is with legion coming to an end increase the uptime and reduce the amount of time it takes to build the mage tower, and the closer we get to the deadline (not sure if the deadline is pre-patch or bfa launch day) modify those two even further to a point where it's literally up all the time or is up for a week and down for a day.