My entire Blizzard account got canned, trying to piece it together


Latest Update(s)Update 1: I am unable to request a call back, "You already have the maximum number of active tickets". It appears I have been banned as hard as I possibly can be.Update 2: u/araxom appears! Have let them know my tag and hoping they can look into what's going on, I'll report back when I hear more. Thank you everyone for helping get this thread some attention.Original PostWe began raid last night at 7pm. Just after killing Normal Opulence (Well, I actually died...) at around 8:20pm PT, I got a nice pair of boots that looked like an upgrade. I alt-tabbed to check out what Raidbots thought of the upgrade.When I tabbed back, I was at the login screen with an error. Since we're in the middle of raid, I cancelled out quickly without reading to log back in. That's when the Blizzard app told me "Your account has been banned" (screenshot).An email was in my inbox, "Action: Closure - World of Warcraft License Violation: Account Sharing" (screenshot)How did this happen?At first I though my account may have been compromised. However it's protected by a random string password of letters, numbers and symbols. Two factor authentication through the Mobile App too.There have been several changes recently:I started using TSM back in December. It helped me get some more gold for sure, about 200k since starting to use it. I just sell my own crap.I've used NordVPN a number of times recently. I don't recall ever putting in game time over NordVPN, but the Blizzard app would have been running in the background the few times I connected to the UK and Canada.My playtime has pretty drastically reduced, logins have been sporadic, often just checking my AH character (see TSM note)I switch to pre-paid cards from AmazonOther than maybe the VPN, I don't see how I triggered an account sharing flag. Even then, isn't my physical device fingerprinted via the Blizzard app?Contacting BlizzardI was unable to appeal the ban, as you have to sign in to Battle.net to do that... which I can't do.At about 8:23pm, I a ticket:While in the middle of a raid I was banned. According to the email I received, this was due to "Violation: Account Sharing". I am unsure how this conclusion has been reached.I find it unlikely my account is compromised, as it's protected by a random string password of letters, symbols and numbers. This is also additionally secured by two factor authentication.There have been some recent changes in my browsing habits that may have triggered this ban:I switched to pre-paid subscription cards. I purchase them through Amazon, mostly to take advantage of a 5% cashback offer.I began using a VPN, mostly to access things I need back home in England. You'll note an EU license on my account and a US one.While I'm pretty sure I didn't use a VPN to connect to WoW game servers, the Battle.net app would have been running in the backgroundI'm disappointed in Blizzards lack of transparency in this process, I'm further frustrated that to appeal this ban, I have to log in. Which I can't do (see previous mention of being banned). You are simply salting the wound. I would appreciate a little insight into how Blizzard concluded this investigation.At the time I was panic-writing so missed off the two details shared above, and the VPN connection to Canada.At 8:53pm (30 minutes later) I received a response that (screenshot):Thank you for your continued correspondence. After a thorough final review of the action taken against the World of Warcraft game license, we have arrived at the same conclusion. The action will not be reversed or changed under any circumstances.The reference to my continued correspondence was odd, but figured it was a canned response.At roughly 11pm I send another ticket, I unfortunately forgot to save a copy of what I sent, but roughly:The email containing my ban for alleged account sharing mentions only my wow account. Why is my entire Blizzard account banned? Is this standard protocol?I was seeking clarity as I was unable to find this on their website. Could be in the terms but... I'm not a lawyer.At 12:05am the most terse response comes in (screenshot):This penalty has already been upheld. Any further requests on this topic will not be reviewed.I went to bed.Next morning I hopped on to see if Live Chat would be any help, but this was immediately blocked because I apparently had reached the limit on open cases.What next?I'm pretty sure this is it. I have no closure on this issue, I obviously contest I've account shared. Here's what I'm losing:About 12 years of WoW playtime1 WoW EU account with Vanilla and BC awesomeness1 WoW US account (I moved to the US around 2012) with Legion and BfA awesomeness1 Diablo 3 account1 Destiny 2 account1 COD account (not too bothered about that one)WoW is a game I've just always enjoyed. Nothing matches it. It's a comfort for me, a great stress reliever. I get to play with some amazing people. All that just got ripped away from me, and all I can do it vincent.gif-------------------------------------------I would like to ask this great community the following questions:Has anyone else been banned for "account sharing" out of the blue?Is it normal to receive a Blizzard-wise ban like this?Could VPN use have triggered a false flag?Edit: Formatting