I am about to move overseas. The high price of server transfers and the lack of a bulk character transfer option is simply not good enough.


I know it has been raised many times, but the lack of a bulk character transfer option is really problematic. I will bemoving from OC to NA next month, and will need to move characters across to US servers.. I play at a competitive level where 250 ms is not an option.For context, in aud the cost is $34 for a character transfer, and $40 for a faction change. I have 7 toons at 120 and several more below that. 5 of those characters are 400 ilvl+, and 3 of them I actively play for keys or raid. For a faction and server transfer (OC is predominantly alliance) it would be $518 just to move my characters at 120. That sum is at a time when I am moving overseas and already will be going through the financial struggles of moving and relocating. Paying $15 aud/month for a subscription has always been fine, but i'm not at all okay with dropping half a grand to play my own characters after an irl change.Apologies if this post seems like a bit of a whinge. I just wanted to draw attention to something that is a deficiency in the system, and to use my example as context.