Calling all druids that want to freely transmog their Legion artifacts


Fellow druids,I created a thread in the general forum to hopefully get us some visibility on the Legion artifact transmog situation. If you would, please help it gain some visibility by posting in the thread.This is what I said:I have been playing since TBC and I think this is the first time I have ever wanted something enough that I would justify coming to the forums over it.As a druid, the Legion artifact forms are by far the coolest class “change” that we have ever had, in my opinion. However, like most of us, I don’t want to run around with those ugly fist weapons.What would it take to convince Blizzard to not waste the beautiful artwork they created for these special forms, and actually allow us to transmog these weapons to something else while still retaining the form when we shapeshift?With the new expansion coming and currently in an alpha state that has constant changes being made based off community feedback, now would probably be the perfect time to do this.That being said, I’m asking all druids to speak up in this thread! Maybe with enough demand, Blizzard will make this small change for us. Other classes are invited to support us. And, if you are an alpha tester, maybe you could post about this in the alpha forums?Thank you for your consideration, Blizzard (if you see this).Here is the link to the thread: https://ift.tt/2VHr7nw for your help, Reddit!