I really don't like the return of "Daily" quests on top of World Quests and I REALLY hope this doesn't continue into Shadowlands...


Nazjatar and Mechagon reputation farm is by far my least favorite thing to do in BFA. I actually got (some) enjoyment out of the Zandalar and Kul Tiras zones (twice on Alliance and Horde). There's just something simple and relaxing about flying to a World Quest, finishing it and going to the next until the map is clear. It's so basic, but it works. Why are we back to an overwhelming amount of Dailies at a hub ON TOP OF WQs on the map. I literally stopped doing Mechagon dailies about a week in because I couldn't stand them and just did the 1 single WQ each day instead. I just did a Paragon of Nazjatar, but I have zero desire to go again. I'm getting much more enjoyment out of the Legion WQs and the OG BFA zone WQs.I feel like this is partially due to Blizzard seeing that people want "Old WoW" again. But, Legion is honestly my favorite expansion and time in WoW. We shouldn't be taking steps backwards here.Edit: Oh, and I actually forgot entirely about Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms because I stopped doing them about a week in as-well. I just can't stand this new Daily Quest hub thing instead of World Quests.