I was the dood playing wow classic and talking shit about retail...


I quit retail during cataclysm and moved on to other mmo’s. I then came back for wow classic. When someone ever brought up retail I had this hatred in my heart. Saying things how retail was ruined and how classic is life.Well I started classic and quickly realized everyone is min-maxing, everything is already known, the funnest part was the leveling but then quickly realized there is literally nothing to do at 60 besides raid with a guild and fight about loot. I realized the vanilla experience is something we will never be able to cherish again.I quit and moved to other mmo’s again. Tried everything.i was lost and on the search for the best mmo for me. That was 4 months ago and I’ve been hooked on wow since. The changes that blizzard implemented since cata are everywhere I look. The leveling is amazing being able to sync quests with friends, fuck I love this game and to think I wasted all that time on classic talking shit.Sorry retail, sorry for being a dumbass. :(