I love getting convoked


It's 8 AM saturday morning. The sun starts to tickle my face as i wake up and take a deep, peaceful breath. I leave my bedroom and head out to the kitchen. While I brew my coffee, I listen to Bethooven's String Quartet No. 16.16 spells.I log in to World of Warcraft while my hot coffee mug gently warms my hands up. I take 4 tiny, yet quite satisfying sips.4 secons cast time.Even before i queue up for arena, I can already sense his pressence. I can feel the tips of his claws barely touching my skin. I can feel the excitement accumulating in my body. After exactly 2 minutes, the queue pops up.2 minutes cooldown.My heart is racing. All my limbs are frozen still. Im staring deeply into the the loading screen. After waiting for what felt like an eternity, my pupils suddenly dialate, as gladius addon announces who's on the enemy team. There he is - a balance druid. I make sure my deffensive stance is turned off so i will take more damage. Im im for the raw experience.The game starts. Balance druid is prowling, admiring his prey. He's utilizing all his sharp senses. But he's not coming out just yet. He's teasing me, with a confident smile on his face. My teammates are frightened and just hide behind the pillar, while I vigorously leap into the middle of the field. "Take me", I quietly whisper.It all hapened so fast. But the last thing I felt was the divine arousal right after the magnificent starsurge came in contact with my exposed body. I love getting convoked.