I got kicked from a normal dungeon :)


Went to go do a quick normal dungeon to level up my alt rogue today. A guildie who was levelling up his tank was on so I decided to invite him as well.Everything was going great, we killed the first boss, my guildy tank was going on to the next boss and someone asked him where he was going. Apparently there's a skip you can do in plague fall and our tank wasn't doing it. I wrote in chat, might as well kill stuff anyway and get exp!I guess that was the wrong thing to say, they lambasted me and told me the end of dungeon exp is the only thing that matters. (I don't level alts, I usually just stick with my main.) Next thing I know I get kicked from the group. My dps was highest on the first boss fight and definitely was never last or worst. (Plus it's a fucking normal, come on lol)I'm not a new player, I've played since vanilla so I don't really care. But if this is how wow players treat actual NEW users theres no way this game will continue to grow.Stop being assholes, you were still gonna complete the dungeon in time.end rant. Thanks