I'm a new WoW player and I love this game.


I've always loved video games but growing up with little money, I never was able to truly play them until I was an adult.I got my first console, a secondhand wii, when I was 18 and that was all she wrote.I played only console because that's really all I knew about.My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years and he's always been an avid PC gamer. He been playing wow for about 12 years.I was intimidated by PC gaming, it seemed like it would be difficult and that I wouldn't be able to understand it.He built a PC for me and now, that's almost all I play side from my Switch occasionally.I've only been playing WoW for about a month. I play classic and retail. I don't understand nearly anything when it comes to raids or guilds or anything like that. I wanna do them but it's intimidating. I'll get there eventually.I'm having so much fun questing and finding all kinds of loot and trying to figure out everything. I love the pets and all the mounts and being a completionist, I'm afraid I'll torture myself by trying to get them all lmao.But yeah, I really like this game a lot and even though I don't quite understand everything, I'm loving every second of it.