Quick Warcraft Quiz - 10 Questions :)


Welcome to this week's Warcraft Quiz #2 10 Questions await you, all carrying a certain amount of points. Good Luck and Have Fun! :)​1. Which arena is NOT in the Burning Crusade? (1 point)a) Dalaran arenab) Ruins of Lordaeronc) Circle of Bloodd) Ring of TrialsAnswer : a​2. Alias! (0-4 points)​Banshee QueenSylvanasGrand ApothecaryPutressLord of NaxxramasKel'ThuzadThe LightbringerUther​3. Which city did Arthas purge? (1 point)​a) Stormwindb) Lordaeronc) Stratholmed) DalaranAnswer : c​4. Finish these names. (0-4 points)​Alexandros MograineSylvanasWindrunnerBolvar FordragonDranosh Saurfang​5. Illidan defeated Arthas at the Icecrown Citadel. (1 point)​a) Trueb) FalseAnswer :b​6. Who Am I? (1 point)​My father is Anasterian,I was in love with JainaI've served IllidanI've served Kil'JadenAnswer : Kael'thas7. Where is the Scarlet Monastery located? (1 point)​a) Silverpine Forestb) Tirisfal Gladesc) Hillsbrad Foothillsd) Western Plaugelands​Answer : b​8. Whose Line Is It? (0-4 points)​"Hold, lad. There's an inscription on the dais. It's a warning... I should've known. The blade is cursed!"Muradin Bronzebeard"I would gladly bear any curse to save my homeland."Arthas Menethil" ARTHAS! I swore that I would see you dead and the Scourge dismantled! I'm going to finish what I started at Light's Hope!"Darion Mograine"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."Terenas Menethil​9. Finish the speech. (0-5 points)​My son. The day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name, Arthas.My child. I watched you with pride, as you grew into a weapon. Of righteousness.Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom, and strength. And I know that you will show restraint, when exercising your great power.But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the heartsof your people.I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end. You, shall be king .​10. Association - The 4 answers in the tables are clues for the one Final Answer (0-5 points)​Who was Jaina's first love?Who was the first Litch King?Alliance leader at the Wrath Gate.How is Warcraft III's expansion titled?ArthasNer'zhulBolvar FordragonFrozen ThroneFinal Answer: Lich KingRESULTS:0-11 ------------------------------------------------------------->Ghoul12-15 ----------------------------------------------------------->Unworthy Initiate16-19 ----------------------------------------------------------->Death Knight20-23 ----------------------------------------------------------->Lich24-27 ----------------------------------------------------------->Lich King​Thank You for participating! :) Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!In case you'd like to do more Warcraft Quizzes while enjoying the amazing art and music :Dhttps://http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvQQXTkAOd-aIlnLJW8HrIs9qu7QOdU68Have a nice day and see you next week! :)