“Wow is a list of chores you pay a membership to do with your friends”


this is not a complaint or rant, just want to see if others are feeling a similar way.Man… this line hit me so hard. It’s a quote from an article I read the other day on Shadowlands. Sorry I’ll try and find the link to post it.I’m a long standing wow player, been here since the beginning as an 11 year old. I’ve had breaks every year for a few months, but I’m mostly a regular. But the game is starting to feel like virtual chores that I try to complete each week. It literally feels like I’m escaping from my real life chores and boredom to do virtual chores that are less boring, because they contain magic, bright colours, sounds, rewards etc. but it’s really not sticking anymore for me. I’m going to take some time away from the game, but I’m interested to see if others are feeling a similar way?