Is tab-targeting broken for anybody else on the ghost enemies in Karazhan recently?


I run a upper kara M+ last night, and I couldn't attack any of the ghost enemies in the beginning. I assumed it was lag or something, but then I realized that it was because most of my rotation abilities are macros that have /targetenemy (which is basically the same as pressing tab) at the beginning. Normal tab targeting does not work either.I was able to attack if I clicked on the nameplate to target and then clicked the abilities in my dungeon journal spellbook.I'm going to submit a bug report if it happens again. Needless to say this is a pretty big problem as we were running a +10 and I couldn't DPS at all until I figured out this workaround (and even after that it was sub-optimal).Anybody else run into a similar problem? Has this been an issue for a while and I'm just now noticing it?