Just did my first Raid, WOW!


Nobody probably gives a shit about this post because its just the ramblings of me but I felt the need to post it anyways, sorry guys.So I started playing nearly 2 months ago and I hit max level about a week ago, Dworgyn, my balance druid and I have had some awesome adventures in WOW so far.Been playing on the Draenor server and its been awesome to see how populated the entire world is and I've just had a brilliant experience in general. I'm still not very good and I'm woefully undergeared having just hit 825 (which is the level to unlock LFR raiding) and I had an absolute blast in my first raid!I dunno what it was, maybe the feeling of having 25 players together fighting against the Emerald Nightmare (and as a druid having done parts of the class hall It feels especially good and like a massive victory lorewise)Still gonna keep gearing through LFR and start heroic dungeons. LFR nighthold etc. I did feel like LFR was too easy (although other people were probably carrying me) but hopefully I can find a new players guild or something to do normal eventually.Sorry for wasting the time of anyone reading this but I enjoyed it so much I had to share on the off chance anyone did care! Thanks for reading!