when you FINALLY get the last piece of the set, only to find out it clips through ALL your available hairstyles...


Album of pure disappointmentNow, let me start off by saying that I LOVE transmog. But i'm one of those people who want to look perfect with my sets, I don't like clipping, pieces that don't match, I want to look FABULOUS.I know, us Human females are blessed with having 24 different hairstyles to choose from, compared to Tauren with like 3? and yes, this helmet is pretty gross but it matches the set and looks far better with it than without, but this is just annoying, all the long haired clip through the back, and the short clip through the front, there are NO hairstyles available that have no form of clipping. hell, i'd even opt for a bald hairstyle at this point. I just want to be fabulous blizzard, please, stop crushing my dreams!