Asked this person a single question and I got something even better in return


Hi guys, I just came back recently and i was always unsure where everything is obtainable gear wise. So I asked this random person at zuldazar (main city) where I can get a 2h for my warrior, he was not sure but he spent 15 minutes looking at got back to me explained everything. Out of nowhere while we were talking about it, he invited me and took me to +15 Freehold to help get me that 2h for my warrior!! With his full guild party they all explained me the fights and I died many times but they were very chill and said it happens. ( I was new to mythic dungeons)But anyways just wanted to let everyone know that there are really cool people in the game, they still take me in whenever they do the dungeon that drops 2h. These people are the very first one I met that helped me. In the game the most.Doing mythic +15 was such a cool experience vs from +3-4 what ever I was able to get into at custom made grp