Hi, Im a new player, why are dungeon players so disrespectful and anti-social?


Hi, I joined WoW a few weeks ago, after 1 week or so I completely stopped playing because of IRL stuff. Now I have time again and want to get into it again. I tried my first dungeon today, and players absolutely RUSH through that dungeon, like its a marathon. I dont even have time to read any quest objectives, one guy leading the group was speedrunning like I-dont-know-what-to-compare-it-to. After a miniboss fight I said “one sec quest text” because I had to look up my other quest objectives, I promise it didnt even take me 10 seconds to do this, and the whole group was already saying “snail” and “get the f*** out if you want to read quest text” and stuff. At this point Im questioning myself why I should play this game, when I come home from university or work, I want to enjoy something and have a good day, but instead, I get insulted for reading what is part of the dungeon. Also I did a mistake, when I died, I presses “release spirit” (I didnt know players could resurrect other players, the game does a poor job on introducing players to the dungeon theres no information whatsoever) and I started back at the start, I couldnt get past the mobs to get to my team and they were laughing at me in the chat, I asked if theres a way to get back to the team but they ignored me then, I left the instance in the end and wasted 30 minutes in the dungeon, I couldnt complete my quests.I tried my luck with guilds but its so hard to find one that fits me. I actually do play the game to also look at the environments and admire them, because I like the world design in WoW.Just felt like writing this here, maybe some hardcore low level dungeon runners might be more open to give newbes short answers if they are overwhelmed. Or at least dont insult them.Also I dont care if that gets downvoted as hell which it probably will, I barely use reddit, seems like Im a casual here too.Sorry for the bad english, its not my native language.Have a nice day