Is Blizzard ever going to address the faction imbalance or are they just going to let Alliance PvE die?


Out of the top 100 guilds on wow progress 13 are Alliance, with 3 of them going horde next expansion. I heard rumours about a fourth one also going Horde. Another 3 are from the Oceanic servers where the faction balanced is skewed in favour of Alliance.On my server, which was one of the top servers for competitive Alliance players, 7 out of the top 11 guilds went Horde or are going Horde for Shadowlands.This faction imbalance also affects m+ where only 7 of the top 100 timed keys were done by Alliance teams.At this point I honestly don't see how they'll ever be able to fix the faction imbalance. I don't want them to remove factions, but I really hope they allow us to do cross faction raiding and M+. We already got Mercenary mode for PvP, where factions should matter the most, so why can't we have it for PvE as well?