Is WoW playable solo in the sense that I wouldn't need to have a dedicated group of people to play with?


I was looking to play WoW for the first time because I've been watching a lot of streams of it. I feel like I would really enjoy levelling up my character to max level but I wouldn't know what to do afterwards. I would be playing solo in the sense that I do not like having to be on discord calls for a long time and kinda just go on my own pace. I was wondering if I could just instantaneously find a group of people in game to play with, do a raid or something, leave and not hear from them ever again - something like a traditional nonMMO games like Dota where I just get into a game, play, then fuck off. Advice would be greatly appreciated.​Edit: Thank you for all the responses. I have been playing the trial and will be getting the full game after all of your inputs. I am determined to play solo until I need people and will be very much befriending people on along the way to be able to maybe someday get a group of people to play with, if I like it that much.