Call to Arms: mythicpl.us needs your help!


Hey folks,It's been awhile since I've shilled my site to you all, but with 7.2 on the horizon and me not actively playing the game anymore I need YOU to help me disseminate CORRECT mythic plus information to this wonderful playerbase.What does that all entail, you ask?I need:Weekly US affixes so I can build out the new scheduleWeekly EU affixes for the same reason.Dungeon timers for Upper Kara, Lower Kara and Cathedral of Eternal Night.New routesWritten, recorded, whatever. If you have a route guide you're proud of I will post it.Your difficulty feedback for the new affixes, submitted hereDungeon scaling and difficulty changes.You can reach out to me with any of this information here, via discord (domain#2722) or via the github. Just keep me in mind when you're doing all the new content!Thanks for the gold!