I am the very model of a Legion semi-casual


I am the very model of a Legion semi-casual,I have done the current content both normal and heroical,I know the fights entirely and can quote the dungeon jor-un-al,From Skorpyron to Gul'dan, so long as they're not mythical,I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters theory-craftical,I know my core rotation, though my execution's laughable,About my cooldowns and priorities, I've read a lot of news…… but …I still have no idea which DPS trinkets I'm supposed to use. (He still has no idea which DPS trinkets he's supposed to use?)(He still has no idea which DPS trinkets he's supposed to use!)(He still has no idea which DPS trinkets he's supposed to-posed-to use!) I pride myself on showing up for a raid almost every week,I would like to attend some more but am afraid the wife would freak,I'm trying to be more hardcore, but really to be practical,I am the very model of a Legion semi-casual. (He's trying to be more hardcore, but really to be practical, he is the very model of a Legion semi-casual) I've done all the mythic-pluses from MoS to HoV,But pushing past m-fifteen just doesn't really appeal to me,I've gotten my main-spec artifact nearly up to fifty-four,And don't really do my dailies or order-hall quests anymore,I've got myself a pair of legendaries and a Sephuz too,Neither of them are optimal but what am I supposed to do?I guess I could run all the LFRs and grind m-plus a ton…… but ...I already have a job and don't really want another one (He already has a job and doesn't really want another one?)(He already has a job and doesn't really want another one!)(He already has a job and doesn't really want another-nother one?) I'd like to say that I've geared myself up as much as possible,To be honest though my item-level is barely passible,The guild still lets me into raids, but come on let's be rational,I am the very model of a Legion semi-casual. (The guild still lets him into raids, but really let's be rational, he is the very model of a Legion semi-casual!) While my playtime may have suffered since I left university,And I admit I have problems with current fight complexity,I still refuse to turn in my hardcore-gamer card just quite yetAnd tag along to normal and heroic every chance I get.So when I make it to a raid I always try my very bestI beat out every alt and tank, and nearly keep up with the rest.I'll be the first to concede that my numbers could improve a bit...… but …At least I know enough to avoid standing in the purple shit (At least he knows enough to avoid standing in the purple shit!)(At least he knows enough to avoid standing in the purple shit!)(At least he knows enough to avoid standing in the purple-urple shit!) Despite my tendency to whine and whinge upon the internet,And my dogged insistence that my glory days aren't over yet,Truthfully I must admit I find it very comfortable,Being the very model of Legion semi-casual. (Truthfully he must admit he finds it very comfortable, being the very model of a Legion semi-casual)