Has anybody played a new character without heirlooms recently? It's broken as hell


I was curious the other day after reading that WoW was having problems getting new players. So I went out to level a new guy without heirlooms.1-6 was fun. The game has played as it always has. Mobs took some time to kill and put up a bit of a challenge. You basically healed back to full instantly after a mob died, but that's okay for starting areas.7-9 things started getting too easy. I did too much damage and mobs just fell over too easily.10-13...... I'm not exaggerating. I one shot mobs. I've played subtlety and pirateninja. Shadowstrike does 250 damage and backstab does like 145. Mobs have less than 300 health. Run through does, not exaggerating, 515 damage. I haven't seen a mob with 400 health yet.I'm out leveling the zones without trying and skipping quests. So as if your character wasn't op enough, you are fighting lower level mobs to make it even easier.Is Blizzard even trying? 1-15 has been torture. No wonder they are having problems getting new players. It's not because the game is confusing or hard. It's because I spend all my time running and not doing anything because combat lasts 1 GCD.